Advanced Veterinary Dentistry
for Genuine Care and Comfort
VDS: Where a Board-Certified Veterinary Dentist and Anesthesiologist Cares for Each Patient
That’s why, when your pet requires professional dental and oral care, it’s important to have a specialist you can trust. At Veterinary Dentistry Specialists (VDS), we’ve made it our mission to be just that – your pet’s oral health expert.
VDS is pleased make advanced veterinary dental and oral care more accessible through its growing network of practices:
Mount Laurel, NJ
Chadds Ford, PA
Katy, TX (Coming Soon)
A Wide Range Of
Veterinary Dentistry Services
Find the contact information to your local Veterinary Dentistry Specialists office.
As specialists, we provide a comprehensive array of advanced dentistry services for dogs and cats, including:
- Periodontics for optimal gum health
- Tooth restoration including fillings and crowns
- Endodontics including root canal and vital pulp therapies
- Orthodontics to correct an improper bite (malocclusion)
Veterinary Oral Surgery
- Difficult/complex extractions
- Oncologic surgery to treat oral cancers
- Correction of palate defects such as cleft palate
- Repair of maxillofacial trauma, such as jaw fractures
- Pre-procedure evaluation to assess your pet’s health
- Individualized anesthesia dosage – no one size fits all
- The latest anesthetic agents for sedation and personalized pain management
- Careful monitoring during and post-procedure
At VDS, there’s no need to fear anesthesia. We provide an unrivalled level of care that ensures the safest, most comfortable, and personalized experience for your pet.
The VDS Experience
At every VDS location, you can count on us for Concierge Care – an exceptional approach to attentive, genuinely caring service that sets a new standard in veterinary dental care.
Because you and your pet deserve it.