Advanced Veterinary Dentistry
for Genuine Care and Comfort
VDS®: Where a Board-Certified Veterinary Specialist in Dentistry, Anesthesiology, and Cardiology*, Care for Each Patient
*(Mt. Laurel, NJ office only)
As a loving dog or cat owner, you know professional dental care is a vital part of your pet’s overall health and wellness. Just as regular wellness visits with your primary care veterinarian can help keep your pet healthy and prevent common medical issues from becoming more serious ones, regular dental care can do the same for oral health issues.
That’s why, when your pet requires professional dental and oral care, it’s important to have specialists you can trust. At Veterinary Dentistry Specialists® (VDS), we’ve made it our mission to be just that – your pet’s oral health expert.
VDS is pleased make advanced veterinary dental and oral care more accessible through its growing network of practices:
Mount Laurel, NJ
Chadds Ford, PA
A Wide Range Of
Veterinary Dentistry Services
When your pet needs expert dental care, you can trust Veterinary Dentistry Specialists for advanced veterinary dentistry, oral surgery, anesthesiology, and cardiology*—all provided by board-certified specialists. It’s a level of professional expertise that’s unrivalled in the United States.
*(Mt. Laurel, NJ only)
- Periodontics for optimal gum health
- Tooth restoration including fillings and crowns
- Endodontics including root canal and vital pulp therapies
- Orthodontics to correct an improper bite (malocclusion)
Veterinary Oral Surgery
- Difficult/complex extractions
- Oncologic surgery to treat oral cancers
- Correction of palate defects such as cleft palate
- Repair of maxillofacial trauma, such as jaw fractures
- Pre-procedure evaluation to assess your pet’s health
- Individualized anesthesia dosage – no one size fits all
- The latest anesthetic agents for sedation and personalized pain management
- Careful monitoring during and post-procedure
*(Mt. Laurel, NJ location only)
- Patients with suspected or diagnosed heart disease can be evaluated by a veterinary cardiologist.
- Outpatient cardiology services are available for pets who do not need dental or oral surgery services. Cardiology appointments are available weekly Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:30-4:30pm.
- Dentistry patients can be seen by a veterinary cardiologist on the day of their procedure to assess heart health (if necessary) prior to general anesthesia. If a cardiac condition is present, it is imperative that the veterinary cardiologist, anesthesiologist, and dentist work closely together to ensure a positive outcome.
At VDS, there’s no need to fear anesthesia. We provide an unrivalled level of care that ensures the safest, most comfortable, and personalized experience for your pet.
The VDS Experience
At every VDS location, you can count on us for Concierge Care – an exceptional approach to attentive, genuinely caring service that sets a new standard in veterinary dental care.
Because you and your pet deserve it.